How long does it take to resolve my dispute case? PayPal is unfair!

anastasiavlad
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a case back on July 1st and now it has been 2 months and my case is still under reviewed. I did everything on my end, accordingly to what was wanted per PayPal orders regarding each steps in the dispute process. I shipped the item off, signature required of course for my own safety, and the seller refused to pick up the item and I believe, the seller is not even in contact with PayPal anymore. If you have disputed with PayPal before, they give you specific time window to complete each step of the dispute process, and now PayPal is still waiting for the seller to acknowledged that the item has been "delivered", after a month being at their country postal office. I thought since I was given a time window to send the item back, did PayPal not give the seller a time window to pick up the item from their postal office, given that there were already 2 attempted deliveries. Some rep say they will refund me given that the seller is basically refusing return but now I messaged them again and another rep is telling me to provide tracking # and proof of delivery address. Is PayPal siding with the scammer now and not their buyer? I will never be using PayPal again for any purchase and neither should you. Anyone has similar experience and how long should I expect this to resolve? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.