How long does it take to Review Documents

Isi123

On 23 February 2019 Pay Pal informed me that I need to verify my identity to lift receiving limits.
On 24 February 2019, I've submitted the documents to verify my identity. 
After that, I got the following notice on my account "We’re reviewing your submissions. Thanks for helping us understand your business better. We’ll get back to you soon."
On 27 February 2019, I sent an email asking how long the verification will take. To this e-mail, I got an auto-reply on no related matter. Since then I've tried to contact Pay Pal by e-mail two more times, to which I got only auto-replies. I also tried calling the contact number, during the week and in working hours. I called a contact PayPal Customer Service <removed> and all I got was a fax sign.
Can I know why no personnel of Pay Pal has contacted me on this matter yet? I have money in my account and this negligence is quite serious.  

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Andrianus, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

The average review time-frame for a limitation to be reviewed is within 72 hours. If this time-frame has passed and you have not received an email update, please contact our Customer Support team by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to look into this for you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

ltemporal36
Contributor
Contributor
I did link my bank account and submit the information they ask but my account still limited what do I need to do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.