cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long do PayPal take to review documents?

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: How long do PayPal take to review documents?

PayPal are thieves. Stick an account limitation on and take your money basically and run. Quite ironic that they put limits on your account to make sure your not a scam artist!!! Biggest scamming company going!!!
Highlighted
Contributor

Same problem for more than 2 months now.
Highlighted
Contributor

In my case on the 11th day, they resolved it, that night. They ask all sorts of documents, and still, after sending several emails they always send predefined emails where they ask again for the documents, then I call them and again waiting 24 hours not even rational excuse only short message that documents provided are not sufficient or something.

Regards, onplanners

Highlighted

@Joan102886, @anros

Thanks for your posts! 

Looks like you both are experiencing some issues with account reviews. I'm so sorry that the process is taking longer than expected! Typically, in these situations, you will want to call Customer Service from our contact page. It's important to explain in detail what you are calling about and advise them it has been weeks when you were told it would be resolved sooner. If you receive a message advising that the information is insufficient, then you may have more information to review on your account. Sometimes you can find more details from your Resolution Center. Some cases can take up to 72 hours to complete, and some can take 3-5 business days. It really depends on the situation. 

I hope these tips lead you to an answer! Thank you.

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Contributor

Thanks i already contacted them today. And they resubmit the documents.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Even me I am still waiting for my proof of address and identity to be reviewed, it has been weeks. Please what can I do? My money is stuck and I need to access it...

Highlighted
Contributor

SAME HERE, It's been over a month now. I messaged them multiple times but with no luck. Now I can't get through to them due to this virus going around. Can anyone from PayPal please help me with this issue? I really need the limits removed. It's showing as still processing even though it's been over a month. so if your reading this PLEASE RESPOND Paypal team because I doubt any of you are actually receiving any of my emails