How long before limitations are resolved?

Colleenskeff12
Contributor
Contributor
I have provided the necessary documents and these were ok. However it still says my account is limited. I also withdrew money to my bank account as I was told I can continue using my account as normal, but the withdrawal is pending???
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Colleenskeff12 

They're probably doing a review on the withdraw. Give it up to 48 to 72 hours, once review is finished, PayPal will mark the transfer as complete and the clock starts from then for your bank to post the funds to your account. It also takes a while for the limitation mark to be removed for some reason but eventually it'll disappear. If it says you can use your account as normal, then do that.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Colleenskeff12 

They're probably doing a review on the withdraw. Give it up to 48 to 72 hours, once review is finished, PayPal will mark the transfer as complete and the clock starts from then for your bank to post the funds to your account. It also takes a while for the limitation mark to be removed for some reason but eventually it'll disappear. If it says you can use your account as normal, then do that.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.