How i know when my blocked account unblock for withdraw my money

Smithct
Contributor
Contributor

My account was blocked before 6 months ago. So they were not give my withdrawal access. I contacted customer support many times. But they always sent me a automatated reply. So i need to know how i get my withdrawal access.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Smithct

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear your account has been limited. I know how concerning that can be. Once 180 days has passed, you should be able to withdraw funds to your bank or card registered to your account as allowed in your country. If you run into any hiccups along they way, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support over the phone.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Smithct
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Friend, Yes 180 days gone. Now that fund available. But i cannot withdraw my fund to card. Before limited i also withdraw my fund to card. But now i cannot see any section to withdraw funds to card. They say me add a bank account for withdraw. But my account is not support with paypal. So what i do now ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Smithct 

Re-read the last sentence in the moderators above post.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.