How i can open a new case when is it closed.

Raci1998
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. My situtation are so complicated. I I've sent money seller to send me monitor. But after sended money she said me she cant prepare it for me. Because it is so complicated for her. After this She told me now she cant acces money. When she acces money she send it me back. But she cant do that. Because Paypal is only active to pay in Azerbaijan, not to accept payment. This is not end. I am a new in PayPal. I opened a dispute in Resolution Center. I opened dispute but i had a mistake. I chose wrong reason. I opened this reason : unauthorized activity. Already PayPal say there is no unauthorized activity. This is true. I need to open new case same transaction but i cant do it. PayPal won't let me. So, what i need to do? The buyer and seller are in bad shape right now. What do I have to do for PayPal? I have a conversations with seller. Seller not interested my money. She is a not scammer but he still has my money. I want to my money back.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raci1998 

If the seller clicks on your transaction in their paypal account and clicks on the REFUND option then you can receive refunds in your country as it will go straight back to the card used to pay in the first place.

If she refuses or can't do that then you would have to contact customer services and ask that they open a dispute for non receipt of item for you as you can't open a second dispute yourself.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Raci1998 

If the seller clicks on your transaction in their paypal account and clicks on the REFUND option then you can receive refunds in your country as it will go straight back to the card used to pay in the first place.

If she refuses or can't do that then you would have to contact customer services and ask that they open a dispute for non receipt of item for you as you can't open a second dispute yourself.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Raci1998
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Seller just said this information : But I can’t do anything I haven’t the money on my account or something else. I see the number of the money but when I click at the money , PayPal say I don’t have the access
Login to Me Too

Raci1998
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass Hello. Seller told me that information. It is true? She said: The problem is that I can’t click on your money. There is only a „i“ for information and than came a report with a text like „you haven’t access , the payer must activate the money“ It’s not the correct text I write but the same message 😅
Login to Me Too

PayPal_paula

Hi Raci1998, 

I am sorry to hear that your seller has been unable to refund you and that you opened your case incorrectly. The best option would be to contact us directly and advise that your case was opened incorrectly and request that a new case is opened for you. You can do this by phone or email by clicking on the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

I hope this helps, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.