How do you upload a file to FINALLY get a refund !

Gratters
Contributor
Contributor

Despite obtaining everything Paypal asked me for to get a refund for counterfeit goods they have now thrown me another hoop to jump through, that they forgot to mention over the last month. I have 3rd party counterfeit confirmation, I have trading standards confirmation, I have a police reference number ! Not enough for Paypal (leaving me the only option left to take legal action against them) Seriously frustrating!

How do I upload a file in my case ? Theres no link I can see ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there Gratters,

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the community!

I am sorry to hear about your negative experience. In general, you should be able to upload additional documentation to your Resolution Centre if requested by the relevant department. If you do not see this option, it may mean that there is no need to receive further information from you at the moment. If you would like to provide additional information, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service and one of our representatives will provide you with an alternative method of uploading a document. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and then clicking 'Call customer support'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Gratters
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your answer but regardless of whether you upload absolutely everything Paypal have asked for - they still stonewall you. 6 weeks on and still no refund but worse not a  word of explanation as to why not ! Can you imagine any other financial organisation getting away with that ?

Utter disgrace of a company that need to step up to the standards professional finance companies live up to. It seems 80+% of fraud/hacking cases have Paypals fingerprints on it !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.