How do you talk with an actual person?

IveBeenScammed9
New Community Member

I ordered an item from a website that posed as being a USA based company. After 2 months, the wrong product arrived. I went thru the PayPal dispute resolution process and the seller agreed that it was the wrong production. Product was sent from Illinois USA. They agreed to refund my money only if I shipped the product back to China at my expense.  I asked why it couldn't be shipped to the USA address that sent it to me. They said that they only accept returns at their China warehouse and that they don't provide a pre-paid return label even if they sent the wrong product. This appears to be a scam.

I have been unable to speak with a live person about this. PayPal Resolution Center just mimics what the seller said: ship it back to China. It appears no one at PayPal even read what my actual issue is. Bots are doing all the responding by relying on a few select keywords.

Is there a way to speak with a real person?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

acguarnica
New Community Member

I've been trying to talk to a living person about a fraudulant transaction on my bank debit account. I was forced to register with Pay Pal just to investigate what happened. I've been trying to find out how to talk to someone as I keep getting looped around and it's very disgusting that we have to put up with these scam like tactics.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.