How do you resolve account limitations?

punchlynez408
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone else had the problem with getting their account limitations results? I cannot resolve my limitations and I have given everything they wanted what do I do now
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@punchlynez408 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pmmarw
Contributor
Contributor

Change your payment provider - only sensible solution. I have waited nearly for two weeks and the account is still "permanently limited". No contact (and I tried all possible ways, multiple times) resolve any issue - they just tell me that my issue has been escalated and then no reply. They also froze money on the account I had received from customers - NICE coronavirus help, when bussinesses have lost cashflow because of virus and now because of Paypal!

I suspect that the "limitation team" is either completely drunk or they have so much backlog that they just automatically close people's accounts or very briefly view them. In our case they thought that we sell "prescription drugs" even though we are a medical clinic (so yeah, we issue prescriptions to patients but never sold any medicines - that's for pharmacies to deal with) and even though they requested to see medical certificates for our doctors (which I sent) the limitation became permanent with absolutely no further explanation - just a standard limitation e-mail.

So, in short - if you can, apply to a different provider of such services and do not wait for them as they may unfreeze your account or will just keep telling you the same that the decision has been taken and you need to get lost.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.