How do you guys deal with dumbness?

emergeaswinner
Contributor
Contributor
---------- Forwarded message --------- Date: Wed, 23 Dec, 2020, 11:06 am Subject: Re: PP-L-253621272535 : PayPal (KMM416832808V92229L0KM) To: PayPal Thanks. I'm already using services of your competitors. You can choose to close the account. Also, your stupid system doesn't let me add any funds to the balance and asks to deposit a cheque in some US bank account which I of course can't. You can debit the balance from the standard chartered credit card on the account. Thanks On Wed, 23 Dec, 2020, 8:27 am paypal wrote: We appreciate your interest in PayPal; however, our decision to leave your account in a permanent limitation status is final. PayPal reserves the right to limit access to any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means. If you want to refund your buyers, you are able to do that any time as long as the status of the transaction is completed. To issue a refund, go to the activity page, click the payment you want to refund, and click refund this payment. If you do not have the ability to process a refund, you can reply to this email with the transaction details. We'll send a refund on your behalf using money from your PayPal balance. Due to the potential risk of charge backs and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held 180 days from the date of the limitation. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal Sincerely , PayPal Account Review Copyright © 1999 - 2020 PayPal. All rights reserved.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.