How do you apeal a paypal resoluion decision?

PaulH1956
New Community Member

I ordered and Item that was listed for $160 that was discounted to $89. I waited 4 weeks to receive it and when it did not arrive I filed a dispute with Paypal. i also was communicating with the seller who after awhile informed me they lost my order. The said they would re order and a few day later sent me a shipping tracking number. I received the item after 2 months and it wasnt even close to the item I ordered. IT was a cheap pair of plastic sandaks that sell for less that $20 bucks at many stores. I asked teh seller for a refund and there reply was that I could ship them back to them but they did not recommend this because it would be very expensive to ship it and instead said I should give it away as a gift to someone and they would give me a 30% discount if o oredered something else. At this point paypal denied my apeal because they said that the goods were shipped. I feel I have been ripped off ...what can I do about it . It is clear that the vendor scammed me and I feel paypal should honor the purchase gaurantee...ANT SUGGESTIONS?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.