How do reactive my account again?

drachell
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Paypal Community, i've problem with my account. So my account was limited due to my age i was 17 at the time then i am now 18 i wanted to lift my Account Limitation. in order to lift my account limitation i had to send my ID Card to Paypal then after few days i received an email from Paypal that says "We previously limited your account because you were not yet 18 years old at the time. Now that you've turned/over 18, you can open a new PayPal account, and authorize us to close your current PayPal account by replying this email." Alright i tried to reply them to close my current account and create new one so that i can use my account without limitation but i only got an email by Auto Response Paypal. I really need to solve this problem i want to use Paypal for online shopping and also i need it to send and receive money from my relatives and friends out there. With Paypal it would be easy to transfer money abroad. Send help anyone Thank you
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.