How do i close a case

Zrdw
Contributor
Contributor
Hi can someone help me i opened a case but i received my items and i have tried absolutely everything but i can't close the case the option just isn't there i have tried on laptop and phone but option to close it isn't there
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Zrdw

We apologize if you're having issue cancelling the dispute. Since the dispute was not escalated into a claim, it will automatically close after 20 days as amicably resolved . There's no certain action you have to do in your end. Stay Safe!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zrdw 

Is it at the dispute or claim stage?

If dispute you should be able to close it BUT if its a claim then you may have to contact customer services to close it.

If they do not do so in time and you get a refund you can always just pay the seller again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zrdw
Contributor
Contributor
Its not a claim cause i didn't forward it on but i just can't find where the close option is i have followed the instructions given by PayPal but its like there from a different version
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Zrdw 

Have you done exactly as below?

https://www.paypal.com/ie/smarthelp/article/can-i-close-my-dispute-or-claim-since-it-shows-resolved-...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zrdw
Contributor
Contributor
After i click view there is no option to dismiss the case
Login to Me Too
Solved

WarrenPink
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello @Zrdw

We apologize if you're having issue cancelling the dispute. Since the dispute was not escalated into a claim, it will automatically close after 20 days as amicably resolved . There's no certain action you have to do in your end. Stay Safe!

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.