How do I withdraw funds from my permanently limited account after being freed by paypal

Christian7499
New Community Member
Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal. You may transfer the funds directly to your bank account via online bank transfer or you may request a check from PayPal. Please let us know how you would like to receive the funds by logging in to your account. As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited. While access to your account is limited, you may: * place logos into your auction listings or on your website * update your account information * withdraw funds from your account You may not: * send or request money * receive payments * add funds to your account * close your account Thank you for using PayPal. Please I need help because on how to transfer out my money because I have tried adding my bank so I can move the money but my account is not adding keep saying contact support
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Christian7499 

You would only be able to withdraw via a bank account already on your paypal account and not add one.

So your best bet would be to do as they said and request a cheque as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-get-money-out-of-my-paypal-account-faq2316

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.