How do I send additional information to the resolution center?

moliver59
Contributor
Contributor

Requested a refund today. PayPal reports that seller has responded and that I "must" respond to keep my request open. I responded to PayPal by email only to be told in another email from them that I must present my response on their (this) website. They even sent me detailed "instructions" on (supposedly) how to do so which must have been typed from faulty memory as they do not work to the point that one step / one link I am told to go to does not even appear to exist. Searching the entire resolution center I find absolutely no way to add additional information to a preexisting dispute.  All I can do is "provide feedback" or "change the type" of my claim.  I cannot even find a way to message PayPal at all, just accesses their worthless automated responses to common questions.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Cyberchipz
Contributor
Contributor

I too am having this issue; I have requested information from the seller numerous times; and have a record of those attempts.  The seller has not responded to me; but, apparently they responded once, at least, to Paypal.  I wanted to send this information to be added to my dispute.  I too received an email from the dispute resolution center saying I must respond.  Having no way to respond other than via the email; I responded thus; but, have received no information indicating they received my information.  I now would like to ensure the information was received, and add the additional correspondence from me to the seller, and indicate their lack of response.  However, I do not know how to do this, other than replying, once again, to the email I received earlier, but once again, do not have a way to determine it's actually getting to that department.

I searched this community hoping someone would be able to supply and answer, and sadly all I found presently is someone else having the same issue.  Is there a way to correspond to the Dispute Resolution Center to send additional information?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.