How do I request a refund?

Eren407
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

Yesterday night in bed I tried to request a refund for a good I paid for but never received however, whilst attempting to do so I accidentally clicked on unauthorised transaction so my refund request got denied and it now says that it will not be refunded however, I wanted to refund because I never got what I paid for. 

I had paid for 5 logos to be done through a company via Discord. The logo team refused to make the logo after I paid and the CEO refused to refund me my money due to their refund policy saying that they refund under no circumstances. I had paid for these items on the 21st of July and I have not received a single logo out of the five I purchased. 

The company made me tick the 'Friends and Family' box which I'm not sure if it makes my chances of refunds harder but at the end of the day I got scammed so I'm sure paypal could help right?

Could somebody please let me know if I can actually request a refund and if I can how to request a refund on paypal. Could somebody who knows paypal policies in detail reply to this thread and let me know my chances of winning the case please.

Many thanks,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.