New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Can someone please advise me what to do here -
- I stupidly purchased something from a Scam Website - didn't receive any email confirmation from the site.
- I researched the site and saw posts suggesting it was a scam site.
- I emailed the site but never received a reply, so I raised a Case in the Resolution Centre to warn PayPal that the site is probably fake.
- I think I got back an automated response saying "we found that this transaction was not unauthorised, etc." and closed the case.
- It's now way past the time when the item should've been delivered but I can't raise a new Case against the same transaction. So I can't complain to PayPal anymore ??
Is it my fault for being pro-active and telling PayPal about the site - that they are processing money with?
Any help appreciated.
©1999-2021 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.