How do I file a complaint against PayPal and it's agents?

temp20220424ab
New Community Member

I have never been so disgusted with the treatment and handling of a dispute I filed, including having the dispute put under a co-workers name even though I have the receipt to show I sent it. PayPal has been no help and every agent I speak to is either rude or disrespectful. I even had a "Manager" pretty much tell me to **bleep** off. They are allowing customers to get ripped off and are doing nothing to stop it. PayPal used to be a respectable company, but it is awful now. How do I file a complaint against them and get a US speaking representative without an attitude to assist me? I feel helpless. Is there a corporate number? 

Login to Me Too
59 REPLIES 59

Ahmed135
Contributor
Contributor

They have bad service customer

I can not receive my money from them for more than one year because their bad service customer

Login to Me Too

DWIGHT1953
New Community Member
I am having the same problem, cannot get a refund. They don't reply to emails or anything.
Login to Me Too

Ahmed135
Contributor
Contributor

They have bad service customer
I can not receive my money from them for more than one year because their bad service customer

Login to Me Too

Jjs1-2
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having a problem with PayPal accepting my dispute over merchandise not received. They closed my case and I can't reopen it to appeal. The tracking number said it was delivered but I didn't receive it. I found out it was sent to an incorrect mailing address and can't contact PayPal to reopen or appeal the case.
Login to Me Too

joanneandrew
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue. I was asked to provide the tracking number for returning the item, I cant return what I never received. They then closed the case . I contacted them numerous times via messages and every time I get a new person with a sta dard response "you didn't provide the information requested" I keep saying I cant provide what I dont have!!! I'm now out of pocket over $100cad and cant get any answers . I cant find any way to file a complaint and it looks like this is standard now. I used PayPal as they gave security but it seems that's no longer the case and I'd be safer using my credit card and bank
Login to Me Too

Freezergal
They told me they closed my dispute because I didnt file a police report. What?? I sure think they are getting some kind of kickback from all of these orders that are not received but are still paid for. PayPal needs to be investigated.
Login to Me Too

dwul

I'm having the exact same problem.

Login to Me Too

jonia
Contributor
Contributor
Same problem with Pay Pal closing my escalated cases after doing nothing and the exceeding the time limit. I repeatedly contacted them via e-mail and was sent information on how to open a PAL Pal account. Calling[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]yielded no results either, even if you CAN manage to wait for an agent, you get a recording telling you they can not honor your request at this time and hang up on you! Very **bleep**!!
Login to Me Too

ilyarfc
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to us.  FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION (FTC).  We just did.  This needs to STOP with PayPal.  They are scamming hundreds of people out of money and aren't protecting the buyers!!!

Login to Me Too

Blairzz
I also am having the exact problem , i just lost $450aud , delivered but not to me , no signature, case closed , the whole time eBay were willing to refund me but because a dispute was open they couldn’t , then without my consent PayPal escalated to a claim to close the door on my face so to speak as soon as they had a photo of someone else’s door and a box sitting in front of it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.