How do I complain to PayPal about their Resolution Center?

Nezzzer
Contributor
Contributor

I filed a dispute against a seller in China who sent a $2 wire basket instead of the $30 over-the-sink rack we ordered.  PayPal responded (to the dispute) saying that the seller offered to refund 50%.  I said that was unacceptable.  We were willing to write off the $10 shipping (in total we paid about $40).  Then PayPal responded saying the seller would refund the $30 if we shipped the item back, WITH A TRACKING NUMBER. Shipping from here to China would cost about $10, but the tracking would cost another $48!!!  I responded to PayPal about this, and they simply closed the case, refusing to talk to me any more.  How is this acceptable behaviour for a multi-national corporation like PayPal???  There should at least be some way to TALK to them, or WRITE to them.  Do they not care if customers get treated like this?  This demands attention from the media, Facebook, Twitter, etc. which I intend to initiate.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

hellokittysmum
New Community Member

I have ahd the same problem so I am just going to do a chargeback on my creditcard now.  And use the evidence from paypal dispute to show I have tried to resolve.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.