How do I access the resolution Center on my app?

Dawnharris3
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I can't find the link of any instruction on how to access the PayPal resolution Center on my app? Is it available on the app or do I have to use the main login? Thank you
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

MrE
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah da scumbags have avoided including that feature in the app. IMO.
Login to Me Too

Sharon1206
New Community Member
Please help cannot access Resolution Center
Login to Me Too

MrE
Contributor
Contributor

<lost content>

Still nothing in the app, even though the app does provide links to other PayPal web pages. 

You can go to https://www.paypal.com/resolutioncenter/ which now redirects to https://www.paypal.com/disputes

Consider trying to memorize one or the other. Though I'd expect the scumbags to do the scummy thing with 'em sooner or later.

Login to Me Too

Almonaco
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, these crooks are back to their fraudulent “eBay” like ways: ‘HIDE THE RESOLUTION CENTER’ and less people will initiate disputes. Resulting in less work for them and more fees they get to keep. They’re literally skimming money from millions of people and the Attorney General should make them stop.
Login to Me Too

Wishous1
New Community Member
How do I access resulation center
Login to Me Too

Wishous1
New Community Member
This is absolutely correct seller's claim the Sent something which they did but its NOT what you ordered and they take your money and run
Login to Me Too

MikeWa1ker
New Community Member
I had the same issue. They just didn't include it. I had to go to the website. I too found it very shady they didn't add it. I was going to sign up for their crypto option and buy some but decided not to because of how shady they were with not including resolution center. Not a big thing but if you stop doing business with their new initiatives it stops them from growing and teaches them to listen and be focused on retaining their customers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.