How can paypal just take my money after I wait the 180 days

SoniaGamal
Contributor
Contributor

I have 144.30 USD‬ and they were frozen and I wasn't able to access them for 180 days and after 180 days I logged to withdraw them like they promised me

but I found them taken from my account on

Transaction ID: 6D4926337N444162A
and the meme just said $144.30 USD PayPal Posting Date:Apr 27, 2021 Payment to:Paypal PayPal's damages caused by Acceptable Use Policy violation;.

what is the meaning of this and how can this happen? there was no cases from any buyer or any claims they was just taken after 180 days
please anyone can help me get my money back? it's important
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SoniaGamal 

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

• If you are a seller and you violate the Acceptable Use Policy, then in addition to being subject to the above actions you will be liable to PayPal for the amount of PayPal's damages caused by your violation of the Acceptable Use Policy. You acknowledge and agree that $2,500.00 U.S. dollars per violation of the Acceptable Use Policy is presently a reasonable minimum estimate of PayPal's actual damages considering all currently existing circumstances, including the relationship of the sum to the range of harm to PayPal that reasonably could be anticipated because, due to the nature of the violations of the Acceptable Use Policy, actual damages would be impractical or extremely difficult to calculate. PayPal may deduct such damages directly from any existing balance in any PayPal account you control.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.