How can I talk to someone to get help with an appeal?

jcd8680
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal decided my dispute in favor of a seller (usfitwear.com) who is running a scam website. I was able to obtain proof from UPS that the tracking number the seller provided that was used to determine the status of my dispute was fraudulent- it was for an Amazon package delivered to an address in my city that is not mine. I have spent 2 full days with a chat screen up on my computer, waiting and begging for someone at PayPal to charge this criminal seller back and refund the money that is rightfully mine. PayPal will not respond, and I can’t talk to anyone via phone. They have provided “appeal” instructions that don’t work. I just want my money back! I used PayPal to avoid this situation in the first place!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

CAD2527
New Community Member

I am having the same issue.  The seller gave fraudulent proof of delivery.  The also stated in delivery that it was dropped off at the front desk, which I don't have since the delivery was supposed to be to my residence.

Does anyone know of a way to dispute this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.