How can I sue PayPal?

Josecarlosbarto
New Community Member

PayPal is selling what they call “Buyers protection Scheme”, but this is completely untrue. The Scheme does not, repeat, does not protect buyers.

I bought a flight ticket. From Malaga to Düsseldorf and way back. For August this year. I bought it from eDreams, an internet travel agency, and flight was operated by Ryannair. Ryannair decided unilaterally to change the time of the flight. So, I asked PayPal the buyers protection scheme, as the service was not delivered as purchased. PayPal decided in favor of eDreams. But, surprise, Ryannair offered me a full refund because they changed the flight. So, where is the buyers protection scheme? Where?. I want a Judge oblige PayPal to discontinue its buyers protection scheme. Also I bought a different flight from Malaga to Stockholm, to eDreams, the flight operated by Norwegian airlines. Norwegian decided to change the date of the flight, and again PayPal gave the reason to eDreams I have not proved that the flight was in a different date than purchased. But, is this is a fact. Something that already happened. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.