How can I speak to someone at PayPal, resolution centre is not working out

icepicknz
Contributor
Contributor

The resolution centre gives me no way to contact PayPal and speak with someone over the phone or email or even update the case with information. I have tried calling and the call centre is closed because of Covid, I have tried emailing but no response.

I have a Case ID: PP-D-63253297 where the seller is a scam store, sold me an item, shipped me a different item telling me I ordered the wrong thing, even though the invoice had a picture of the item I purchased. I did a reverse google image of the item on the invoice they provided me and found the actual company selling the product, and this shop had ripped off all their marketing material. I contacted said shop and they said they were aware of the scam and were trying to shut down the shops. I did a quick google and found replicas of the one I ordered off exactly the same MO and same advert and same everything.

The seller has agreed to refund me after PayPal did their investigation, however they want me to ship the item they sent me (probably worth $5) and the shipping is going to cost me about $40-50 for tracking when I only paid $59.90 to start with. Not only that, but the address they have given me is all in Chinese with no spaces so I cant even try ship it if I wanted to.

I want to ask paypal to either refund me, or have these scammers give me a fedex / courier company account I can put this on, or to send me a return bag for the rubbish they sent me.

I'm really stuck here and very sad PayPal isn't doing anything to shut these scammers down 

Many thanks

Barry

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

icepicknz
Contributor
Contributor

Simply google the words "Over $39 Free shippingThe search for the perfect cable is over - iphone / ����Buy 4 Get 2 Free ( Free Shipping" and open any of the shops, that's the cable I bought but they sent me a normal iPhone Chinese knock off cable with no magnets.

The actually patent holder for this product is https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1813437441/supercalla-charging-cables-redesigned and they haven't even shipped the first lot out; I have spoken to them directly about this too.

This is the link to the reverse google image search I used from the invoice these scammers sent me, the invoice shows the item I purchased and if you reverse google search it shows where they stole it from.

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZisEI8WJ6j5Pwfx_1l7jEy7Z8LSv-fzIaMOJ_1tTGutnd6FFR83llrrFnw...

Many thanks

Barry

Login to Me Too

epages21
New Community Member
I’ve had the same problem! Are you able to get In contact with anyone from PayPal and if so, how?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.