How can I money back from the fraud seller?? I was scammed by seller

Biplob123
New Community Member

23 October, 2020 I was purchased an eBook through paypal from <removed> which worth 59 dollar.. They told their post that On that eBook has some method to earn money online simply copy paste and earn daily 150$+ and help to set up the method but there is no method like insane and cant earn money to use these method,, some of the method are pure scam and outdated. So many times I sent email to help me to set up these step or process because they mention that I can ask anything and help from buyer whenever i want but they dont response my email.. They told on their post that If you Don't earn money then we will 100% money back.. Those method ar fraud and They dont response my email for that reason then I comment on their YouTube post from which I get the news How To Earn 150$+ dollar per day but they remove my comment again and again.. They are fraud and scammer,, cheat with people.. Plz help me how can I get my money back plz help me..

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.