How can I get the full refund?

naeilyhgnlake
New Community Member

At first, I received the wrong item. So, I contacted to the seller and he said that he sent me the correct one. He had 2 items and sent one by one to me and other customer. But I received wrong item so I opened the eBay case and stepped in that case. And then, he gave me the CANADA address, so I returned it to CANADA. And he didn't respond. So, I opened the PayPal case and they gave me the USA address, not CANADA address.
And now, I don't have that item and I didn't get the full refund. How can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@naeilyhgnlake

If you were going down the dispute route then you have to return the item back to the address Paypal tells you to return it to.

A seller will always try and get you to send it elsewhere so you will not be 'covered'.

If I were you I would phone customer services and explain and state you did as you were asked by the seller and see if they will grant a refund.

Failing that if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card then contact your card issuer and see if they will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.