How can I get my account back. Its access is limited because I was inactive for couple of years.

ZahidBashir
Contributor
Contributor
My account access is limited because I was inactive for couple of years. Now I want to continue to use my account again. What should I do to get my account active?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ZahidBashir 

https://www.paypal.com/sa/smarthelp/article/why-is-my-paypal-account-limited--faq1758?app=searchAuto...

Inactive account

As an extra security measure, we may also limit your PayPal account if you haven’t used it much since you signed up. To restore access to your account, provide a Proof of Identity (such as copy of your driver's license, national ID card or passport). To upload it, click the notification on your Summary page and follow the instructions. 

If your PayPal account is limited, go to your Resolution Center for more information on why the limitation was placed and how it can be removed. Once you complete all the required steps, we'll remove the limitation from your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.