How can I delete this paypal account and use my email address on another account?

JustinasBR
Contributor
Contributor

I need this asap, because I gonna lose money again, a company that is sending money is not willing to change paypal address from this old to the new one. I'm trying to delete an account but I can't because I'm guessing of my restrictions.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JustinasBR 

You would need to resolve any issues that caused the limitations first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JustinasBR
Contributor
Contributor

Well, when I phoned PayPal support they told me to create a new PayPal account. I got restricted because I wasn't 18 when I opened my first PayPal account, but it's critical, I will lose hundreds/thousands if they won't let me use that email on my other account. On this account that email that I want to use is not even a primary email and PayPal doesn't let me change it or completely delete the account.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JustinasBR 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.