How can I contact Paypal - denied claim on products never delivered - very unfair

DawnMarie3203
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted paypal to deny a charge from lollehy.com -- I purchased fans in June - still don't have them.  They have now denied my claim because the company lied and stated that the fans were delivered.  Obviously an automated system isn't going to help me.  I need to talk to someone or at least email someone.  I don't even have a way to contact the fraudulent company. 

Is there a phone number or email address for paypal?

thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

helen9872
Contributor
Contributor

You can try contacting them using the Message Centre. You can leave them a message and they will get back to you during business hours. Just remember, do not end the conversation, otherwise you will have send them another message.

Login to Me Too

DawnMarie3203
Contributor
Contributor

the message center is automated - it just told me that the case is closed - have a nice day.

Login to Me Too

kyboater
Contributor
Contributor

I too was scammed be a seller using PayPal.  Product was never delivered and seller will not respond.  PayPal denied my case because the seller provided them a tracking number that show it was delivered.  I had the post office investigate.  That tracking number was for a package delivered in my town, but was not addressed to me and did not fit the dimensions of what my package should have been.  The seller is running a scam and just using random tracking number that show delivered in the town of the buyer.  Paypal's system is ripe for this kind of abuse.  PayPal gets their money, the scammer get's there money, and the buyer gets treated like a dishonest thief.  

I'd love to have a number to call, but they make that impossible to find.   

If you find a number I'd love to actually speak to a live person.

Login to Me Too

lowack
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me.  I ordered a camping chair with a bag.  a miniature bag came in the mail with no indication of the sender except a PO box in CA.  I googled PO box to find scammers use it to send junk to the buyer so that they can have a tracking number to give as proof item was delivered.  Government officials have been notified about this and have done nothing about it.  PayPal closed my case because vendor gave a tracking number which would obviously show it was not a camping chair if PayPal really wanted to investigate this entirely.  The weight & dimensions would not be that of a camping chair.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.