How can I communicate a potential Fraud to PayPal,

edwainwright
Contributor
Contributor

I want to pass on this Technique. the Fraudster is using selling an item at a low ball price. then updates the day after it supposedly arrived with a tracking number. The Tracking number from Fed Ex does not display the person or street the item was delivered to, only the City and Date.

However the PayPal transaction verifies the Tracking number has been delivered.

So, I sell a $300.00 for $150.000,  Then I ship a box of something cheap the same weight to a random address in Kissimmee. 

When someone looks up the tracking number all they see is delivered Friday at 1:33 pm, Residence , Kissimmee.

The email does not work, the pop up web site is gone, and the buyer has no way of reaching the seller, and PayPal does not want to hear about it for 20 days while I try to contact a Ghost.

Meanwhile the person continue scamming other PayPal users, and I guess PayPal will eventually have to reimburse all the buyers as they did not get their stuff and the seller is in the wind. 

HUM, anyone have any ideas how to protect fellow buyers and PayPal from this scam?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.