How can I close my account and can no longer access my Gmail to re-open or log in to it again !

tareqmabrouk
Contributor
Contributor

Someone stole my Gmail account in some way, and unfortunately, this account was my account by the way I log in to Paypal, and thus the Paypal account was also stolen and it turned out that theif changed the gmail account that I used to log in to PayPal and thus changed my password And delete my phone number. I tried a lot in many ways to retrieve the Gmail account to open it again, but I was not able to open it. It turned out that the thief is professional and unfortunately, Gmail does not have customer service to communicate with to retrieve my account again, knowing that the Paypal account and the account My Gmail has all my private information on it and the PayPal account is confirmed by my ID card, my date of birth, my name, the visa card and my location, and I have all the information with which I created a PayPal account that confirms my 100% ownership of it, so I want to know what solutions are available to me. I am not able to return the account or close it and recover its money, knowing that I am a new user of PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.