How To Search The Name On My Bank Statement

Vtranct
New Community Member

I have a bunch of transactions through PayPal all the time, I buy and sell a lot through PayPal, however there are times I pay through PayPal without signing in (not on purpose), so the transaction is not in my history on my account. I see 2 transactions for the same "name" on this one months bank statement, but before I mark it as "fraud" I'd like to make sure it is and not waste hours on the phone if it is in fact a purchase I made. Ironically this name doesn't show up in the history. So, how can I search the "merchant" name that shows on my statement? The name is like a series of letters, which is not uncommon oddly enough because I have several of those monthly. So, its not like something to find pin point by name. I tried googling, searching the community and basically what feels like the entire internet in search for what seems like it should be a simple answer? Please tell me there is at least someway to know who/what this is? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.