How To Re-Open A Closed Case?!

temp20201017d
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a merchandise from 'Swarovski' for $114.70 CAD that was damaged because of **bleep** 'Customs' who always **bleep** damages more than 95% of my items that they **bleep** "need" to **bleep** inspect and I've already tried contacting them outside of 'Paypal' to resolve the issue but I wasn't satisfied with what they had to **bleep** offer me instead and **bleep** 'Paypal' **bleep** closed my 'Case' as stating that it's ineligible for 'Purchase Protection' just because I was 5 minutes "late" to submit my 'Claim' even though I made it before 12:00 'PST' and it could've already went through before 12:00 'EST' had it not **bleep** logged me out while I was still working on processing my 'Claim' as well as there's no mention about the 'Deadline' being in 'EST' or 'PST' either!!! Will I still be able to re-open the 'Closed Case' and qualify for a refund and/or will I still be able to file a 'Chargeback' with my 'Financial Institution' for a refund?! I'm going to take it back to **bleep** 'Swarovski' by returning the damaged product after buying the undamaged item if they refuse to make an exchange as a last resort!!! I'll even file a 'Police Report' as a final solution for a refund if they reject both requests too!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.