How To Cancel A PayPal Payment That Has Not Cleared My Bank Account

underworldimage
Contributor
Contributor
I made 3 Payments Today to someone who I later found out is a known scammer. So I won't be able to get a refund by asking him. Since it has not come out of My Bank Account yet, how how the payments be stopped ? Thank You
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @underworldimage,

Thank you for the post. 

I understand you want to cancel the payment. Some payments can be canceled while others cannot. You may only cancel a payment in your 'Pending' payments which shows as Unclaimed, meaning it hasn’t reached the intended recipient. These payments are displayed with a ‘Cancel’ button alongside. You won't be able to cancel a pending payment that doesn't have a "Cancel" link. Here's the link to know more information. If you purchased something and would like a refund because you haven't received it, or it's not as described, you can file a dispute in our Resolution Center to start the process of getting your money back. You have 180 days from the transaction date to initiate a dispute. Please check this article to know more information. 

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.