How Do I Talk to a LIVE HUMAN BEING

ww2housewfie
Contributor
Contributor

I'm balancing my checkbook and have TWO disputes. One if for an item purchased online two months ago and NEVER received. The sellers website has been taken down, so I can't contact the seller.

The other is for a charge PayPal took from my checking account but it is NOT listed on my Paypal account.

I need to talk to a LIVE HUMAN BEING, but I'm getting the round around. Covid 19 is NO EXCUSE FOR IGNORING YOUR CUSTOMERS. So tell you what, I'm going to file a FRAUD complaint against Paypal with my state attorney general. Paypal is robbing me blind, and I'm NOT going to put up with it.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

zziipper
Contributor
Contributor

Agree 100% with you. If I ever get my money back or even if i don't my account will be closed and more people need to do the same to make a point. Feels like they have a total of 5 customer service people employed.

Login to Me Too

Valentino461
Contributor
Contributor
I know its ridiculous buddy my account is on hold where I cannot pay or receive money.
Login to Me Too

zxcvbnmlkj
New Community Member
what I'm getting out of this it is all a automated system nobody works for PayPal that's a live human being they just collect money in the background they got me for 400 this time
Login to Me Too

MichealeStarkey
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree. I have tried emailing the system said I would have to call and I called after going in circles the system said to email them. What the **bleep**

Login to Me Too

zxcvbnmlkj
New Community Member
there's a second time PayPal got me I had a net spend they got me for 2000 I don't know where else to go besides just go to the store look at it and buy it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.