How Can File A Law Suit Against Paypal

Thewiseone14
Contributor
Contributor

I recently started drop shipping online I had my PayPal account for quite a while now .... before it was a business account it was a personal and still is.... since November I have being making and getting better with my online sales.... I started selling moncler jackets on Ebay and I sold the first one there was no issue .... soon as I sold one more, PayPal placed a limitation on my account and required information such as my ID ,proof of prlurchase from my supplier and proof of delivery etc... I provided all the necessary information and they told me I had to wait 48 hrs.... I told them I cant because this is my personal account too that contains my work money and I use it everyday to get by.... they told me I had to wait... with those 2 days 1 of the jackets was refunded because I couldnt provide shipping info to the customer because of the limitations on my account, I couldnt even purchase the jacket.... I waited the 48 hrs and they told me they need invoices for the jackets I have sold and also proof of Delivery...How could some one in there right mind say something like that when I can even purchase the items because there's a limitation is on my account ... they make me look like am doing something wrong .... how can I sue PayPal for my loss because right now am dying from hungry in my car with no gas , no funds? am hungry believe me

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thewiseone14 wrote:
I recently started drop shipping online I had my PayPal account for quite a while now .... before it was a business account it was a personal and still is.... since November I have being making and getting better with my online sales.... I started selling moncler jackets on Ebay and I sold the first one there was no issue .... soon as I sold one more, PayPal placed a limitation on my account and required information such as my ID ,proof of prlurchase from my supplier and proof of delivery etc... I provided all the necessary information and they told me I had to wait 48 hrs.... I told them I cant because this is my personal account too that contains my work money and I use it everyday to get by.... they told me I had to wait... with those 2 days 1 of the jackets was refunded because I couldnt provide shipping info to the customer because of the limitations on my account, I couldnt even purchase the jacket.... I waited the 48 hrs and they told me they need invoices for the jackets I have sold and also proof of Delivery...How could some one in there right mind say something like that when I can even purchase the items because there's a limitation is on my account ... they make me look like am doing something wrong .... how can I sue PayPal for my loss because right now am dying from hungry in my car with no gas , no funds? am hungry believe me

Actually, PayPal is following regulations and laws to make sure what you doing is legal. They want to know where you get your goods from. Just write a letter explaining your business in detail. For all PayPal knows you have these items in stock and shipping to your customers and not thinking you order and buy the goods when you order. Write the letter, pdf it and upload it to the case. They just want to know what you are doing. Its nothing personal, they got to comply with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism funding and the patriot act laws.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Thewiseone14
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for the help... am going to do that asap. BUT they could have understand that I haven't eat in 2 and half days and here stuck in my car because of this limitation... I deposit my work earnies to my paypal and I cant even access it
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.