House of Silver Coins 2 ounce .999 Silver coins is this fraud?

Eroberto
Contributor
Contributor

I just placed an order with them and then i looked at feedback and Fraud Warning pops up loudly, how can i cancel this order?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eroberto 

I want my money back. Can I cancel a payment?

How do I cancel a PayPal order or authorization?

TIP: Don’t raise an item not as described dispute if you did not receive your order yet. Nor raise a unauthorized activity dispute. PayPal may not cover a buyer’s remorse type of claim so try to get order canceled or matter resolved with the merchant providing a refund without getting PayPal involved (escalation). If seller refuses, then escalate and let the chips fall where they may. If PayPal dispute doesn’t work out and you paid by credit card, you may do a chargeback through your card issuer as a last resort.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Eroberto 

I want my money back. Can I cancel a payment?

How do I cancel a PayPal order or authorization?

TIP: Don’t raise an item not as described dispute if you did not receive your order yet. Nor raise a unauthorized activity dispute. PayPal may not cover a buyer’s remorse type of claim so try to get order canceled or matter resolved with the merchant providing a refund without getting PayPal involved (escalation). If seller refuses, then escalate and let the chips fall where they may. If PayPal dispute doesn’t work out and you paid by credit card, you may do a chargeback through your card issuer as a last resort.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Delsol1988
Contributor
Contributor
I can't imagine how much totally
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.