Hos do you talk to a human to resolve a problem?

q6r4430
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried several times to talk to a human to resolve a problem i have with a vendor and continue get directed to the resolution center who continually deny my case without reading the information provided. I messaged several times with no success.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @q6r4430 

I know the urgency of you talking to a live representative however due to this pandemic that is affecting us our customer service representative can only be contacted via chat or email.   

How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to their Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which they can interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account. If you prefer to email us,you may visit our website and below our page there is an option "Contact Us" please click that and you will be routed to 'Contact Customer Service' page, from the options shown click Email us, then select a topic and subtopic before typing your message. There should also be available option to connect to a live chat agent and, or you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful. please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.