Horrid Seller and Paypal Will Not Listen To Me!!

pinkypug
Contributor
Contributor

Ongoing dispute with  seller. I paid for 3 items, only received one that is a joke at best.Dispute ongoing since October and Paypal will not help me.The seller asked me to drop case for refund i did not.Now I was asked to return the one item for a refund and cannot.Why? The item only cost $28.00 the lowest shipping to Guangdong China from the United States costs $60.00 USPS and a huge $112.63 Fed Ex !! The sellers phone number is wrong, the zip code they gave does not exist so shipping back the 1 item was based on close proximity. Their website no longer exists either. 3 calls to Paypal have fallen upon deaf ears and I cannot understand why I simply cannot get a refund upon the 2 items that were never sent.I am disabled with Muscular Sclerosis  and the stress has actually made me ill. Please help me,i cannot afford to lose more money on this an a limited budget and this seller is an true fraud.Thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pinkypug 

The seller has to agree to resolving it your way or with a partial refund, if not, and the case is escalated to PayPal to get involved, the dispute is resolved PayPal's way, which is to return whole order for a refund. PayPal does not force seller to partially refund, that's up to the seller to do.

If this resolution process is not working for you, you can invoke your credit card chargeback rights by disputing through card issuer, if you paid with card, essentially closing the PayPal dispute and exclusively resolving the matter through your card issuer.

PayPal has return shipping refund (just fyi, as its worthless if the return shipping address is iffy):

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/refunded-returns

Note: If you dispute with your card issuer as Significantly Not As Described, the seller is not protected by PayPal seller protection and the seller is levied a chargeback handling fee for PayPal to handle the case in addition to amount dispute and may not even have to return the goods, if you want to stick it to the seller for being naughty and not helpful in the first place.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pinkypug
Contributor
Contributor

This company is fraudulent! I cannot return the one item as the zip code provided by seller does not exist!! The seller gave me the same you send it back option they gave me in October. I cannot send the one item back and I paid for two additional items that were never sent. So in the end game here they have played all along I am out over $70.00 for items never received.Add on here,Their website has vanished, Even in October when I tried to keep the dispute without the involving paypal my email and order number never again registered with that company! To them I did not even exist. Even the email they provided in their final proposition to me had an email address that does not exist .So no email address, the zip code is wrong, everything is wrong about this seller. Hopefully I have made my position clear to paypal that I have been the victim of a fraudulent seller and as I have used paypal for many years now I trusted your company to protect me from such event such as this. Why is it so taxing to simply issue a small refund to someone who so painfully obvious to have been defrauded by this horrible seller? Please help me, I am on disability and even the loss of this amount really meant something to me financially. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

pinkypug
Contributor
Contributor

This should never been disputed under item not as described! I made the mistake and did not understand the significance of simply going under that line. I confess that the one item I received was horribly a rag not as stated,  I also never received the other two items I paid for! I ask for a refund as this fraud company knows all the tricks to worm their way around paypal and not issue a refund and I was a pawn in their fraud scheme.All I want is that the two items I never received be paid back to me and I will accept the loss of the $23.00 item as a lesson learned.Help please, and thank you.

Login to Me Too

JAArnn
Contributor
Contributor

For what it is worth -- are you writing about Noracora or Anniecloth or one of those companies?  I spent about 20 minutes on the phone with paypal and finally got the address of the unit at PayPal:

PayPal, Inc

Attn: Fraud Investigation Team

2211 N 1st St

San Jose, CA  95131

I just wrote them a 3 pp letter concerning NoraCora; I only ordered from them because they use PayPal.  I did not realize it could be a scam - after the fact I did a quick search and there are dozens of citations [if not more] about these companies being a scam. I agreed to a refund of 15% of my already shipped items because of the cost of the price to send it back to China.  They did refund the 15% BUT did it off the total of the bill and did not refund for the 5th item that has yet to be pulled and shipped that I requested cancellation of.  I wrote them right back and reiterated my expectation of a full payment for that cancelled item but I am not holding my breath.  I do not know that the letter will do any good but I think PayPal needs to hear from its customers [us] as to what we expect when we trust them.  I am also going to post on Facebook where I saw the ad in  the first place.  Sorry to hear you have lost $ - think we are a long line of scamees [is that a word?].  I would urge anyone who has had a bad experience with them to make your opinion know on whereever you saw the ad and to also write PayPal with your concerns. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.