Horrible

keenneek3
New Community Member
I have used PayPal many times usually having no issues. But here lately I have had the most issues out of you all. My account is limited due to information that is needed but I have already provided the information. It says completed. But my account is still not sending funds. I had to have several transactions refunded because they were unable to release the transactions from their direct deposit accounts. Now I am waiting for PayPal to release several payments of over $500+. I have called and sat on the phone with customer service for hours for almost 2 days now. I have been hung up on several times by automated systems as well as real associates who stated they would be able to assist me in disputing charges. I am being advised by voicemail to open a dispute online, but the issue is it is not allowing me to create the dispute online either. I have called my bank 100 times and they tell me that they cannot do anything with the pending charges that you all have not released. There is almost no reason why those funds have not been refunded to my account. My bank said it will take 10 to 12 days for them to for me to receive my funds back because they have to complete an investigation and they do not provide provisional credit unless it was fraudulent activity on the account.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.