Horrible customer service

vanillagorilla
Contributor
Contributor

Please quit using COVID 19 as an excuse for horrible customer service!  I waited 1.5 hours for a callback and the representative couldn't speak understandable English.  She kept insisting I fill out an "Intranet" form and that was the ONLY acceptable evidence.  When I asked to speak with a supervisor and that I couldn't understand her, she hung up.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Marliz02
New Community Member

wow so sad, right?? we are having the worst issues with Paypal supposedly giving us 2 refunds for a dispute and there is no proof of that, they took out money from our bank account using the name of a company Zuru inc., to charge us for that amount! We have been transferred 6 times spending numerous amount of time and nobody can give us an answer, they just transfer us from one representative to another. PayPal Credit sees the error that Paypal business made, but nobody can resolve it for us.  However, Paypal threatened to send it collections, and we have tried numerous times to speak to an agent to resolve this with no luck!!

sorry for the rant, but dang it this has caused me the worst anxiety

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

pinkipanda
New Community Member

i am having the same issue, my account has been locked due to fraud and i cant get a hold of anyone due to the covid 19 excuse. i have money i have on there i need and i cant even access my account and when i try to call they just keep saying they cant help my issue by phone at this time. 

Login to Me Too

coal2
New Community Member

coal2
New Community Member

worst ever shouldn't be allowed to stay in business

Login to Me Too

nurserosana1950
Contributor
Contributor
Your customer service dept sucks
Login to Me Too

nurserosana1950
Contributor
Contributor
We have tried for months to get good service and it hasn't happened! Between the 2 of us we've lost over $200 over the summer due to PayPal. Awful service, no phone call backs, no continued conversations except 1 out of dozens! Drop us in the middle everytime. I'm old and both of us are handicapped. They suck! Must be somebody else!
Login to Me Too
Solved

Marliz02
New Community Member

wow so sad, right?? we are having the worst issues with Paypal supposedly giving us 2 refunds for a dispute and there is no proof of that, they took out money from our bank account using the name of a company Zuru inc., to charge us for that amount! We have been transferred 6 times spending numerous amount of time and nobody can give us an answer, they just transfer us from one representative to another. PayPal Credit sees the error that Paypal business made, but nobody can resolve it for us.  However, Paypal threatened to send it collections, and we have tried numerous times to speak to an agent to resolve this with no luck!!

sorry for the rant, but dang it this has caused me the worst anxiety

Login to Me Too

fu-ming
Contributor
Contributor

So what sort of solution is that - just someone else getting mad about stupid paypal confusion

Login to Me Too

vanillagorilla
Contributor
Contributor
The only confused party here is Paypal. My thread is basically customers venting frustration with horrible customer service policies and procedures. The only solution I have found is to file a complaint with the bbb. It seems it's the only way to get anyone with any authority to address situations like this.
Login to Me Too

fu-ming
Contributor
Contributor
Hi

vanillagorilla

Didn’t realize it was your thread – sorry.

I went to Go to Solution and got someone else’s rant, but certainly no solution.

I’m jack of PP – if you know of a better solution, I’m all ears.

PS what is BBB?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.