Horrible HelpLine

jevogel
Contributor
Contributor

Credit card notified me that they declined payment request from PayPal, men's clothing store (which I didn't). I called PayPal # given by the credit card company, and I have been on-hold for, as of now , 56 minutes!!!! Now what do you make of that???

Making tons of money BUT they cannot hire sufficient staff to answer phone inquires from their clients in reasonable time?????

How was it possible that transaction that was not approved by me went through and went all the way to my credit company AND I am still ON HOLD.. woowwww.. this is too much... SOMEONE HELP ME

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Sam291
New Community Member
As of now, I have been on hold an hour and 7 minutes. Was told it would be a 7-10 minute wait. Horrible help line indeed.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi @jevogel,

I'm very sorry to hear about the unauthorized activity, I understand how frustrating it can be to receive unrecognized charges, and I apologize for the inconvenience in reaching us. If your PayPal account has been compromised, the first step would be to resecure it. You can change your password using the information here.

You'll also want to report any unauthorized activity to us right away. More details on how to open a case can be found here. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us on Facebook or Twitter and we'll be happy to assist in more detail. Hopefully this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.