Hongkong Yuanye Technology Limited aka uknashop.com

JanieGee
New Community Member

Anyone got experience of buying form this lot.  After a rushed purchase I realised a couple of hours later it's probably a scam - products are fake Nike's. I thought I had paid by Paypal for some trainers as this was the payment method selected a check out, but it looks like they have just sent me a money request.  I emailed them to cancel my order and cancelled the money request, but received a subsequent email from paypal saying I've got a money request.  Is there some other scam on the go here or am I ok because I cancelled the order and paypal money request within a few hours of the order?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_JonK

Hello @JanieGee,

Thanks for reaching out! It's never a bad idea to double check who you're buying from before you buy. However, if you do end up buying a fake item or never get the item you purchased, you can file a dispute by following the instructions in this Help Center article: I didn't receive the item I purchased or it's different from the description. How do I report the p...

Good luck and have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jbfurlong44
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased a doll on Sept 12th and have nothing heard a word since.
Login to Me Too

HKYY-Support
New Community Member

Hello,

Hello, thank you for your order, if you have any dissatisfaction after receiving the product, please contact our customer service mailbox, we will deal with it in time for you, thank you for your understanding.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.