cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hongkong Yuanye Technology Limited aka uknashop.com

Highlighted
New Community Member

Hongkong Yuanye Technology Limited aka uknashop.com

Anyone got experience of buying form this lot.  After a rushed purchase I realised a couple of hours later it's probably a scam - products are fake Nike's. I thought I had paid by Paypal for some trainers as this was the payment method selected a check out, but it looks like they have just sent me a money request.  I emailed them to cancel my order and cancelled the money request, but received a subsequent email from paypal saying I've got a money request.  Is there some other scam on the go here or am I ok because I cancelled the order and paypal money request within a few hours of the order?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Hongkong Yuanye Technology Limited aka uknashop.com

Hello @JanieGee,

Thanks for reaching out! It's never a bad idea to double check who you're buying from before you buy. However, if you do end up buying a fake item or never get the item you purchased, you can file a dispute by following the instructions in this Help Center article: I didn't receive the item I purchased or it's different from the description. How do I report the p...

Good luck and have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Hongkong Yuanye Technology Limited aka uknashop.com

I purchased a doll on Sept 12th and have nothing heard a word since.