Honest seller/buyer told no by ebay goest to his bank..Catch 22..Please help me. ty

Ididthat
New Community Member

Hello, Thank you for taking your time to read this. I really need some help please. 

I am rather new to selling, and always try to go the extra mile for my customers. I strive to make the experience very positive. I have a buyer who is in Hungry, and I am in the US. After two months he went to ebay in an effort to file a claim for not receiving the item. Ebay would not help because it had been 60 days or more. Same for Paypal. 

He then went to his bank, and told them the item I sent is not as described, so paypal put a hold on that dollar amount in my account. Ebay states they can not help me, paypal states there is nothing that can be done except for me to upload screenshots of the interaction which I did.

The catch 22 is Paypal states I have to dispute this myself with HIS bank, but paypal will NOT tell me who the bank is! I was told to ask the buyer?

The buyer has not provided any evidence, nor a discussion of returning to me. I literly have no protection from ebay or paypal. 

Thank you again for your time. much appreciated. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.