Holiday Villa not as advertised

madmv
New Community Member

Dear Community

We booked a 9 day Villa holiday in Spain and paid the holiday company in Spain managing the Villa via PayPal over £4000.  The booking was based on the description of the villa and the facilities it offered.  However the villa was not as described and as a result had a significant impact on our vacation experience.  We complained to the holiday company and they simply shrugged their shoulders and told us to complain to their management upon our return.  Even now, the holiday company still haven't changed the descriptions on the villa to reflect the truth and I can only imagine how many more bookings they have taken.  Is there anything I can do to claim some of the money paid for wrongful description and representation of the property? We have a whole list of maintenance issues related to the villa and have a a full trail of WhatsApp messages between the Holiday Company Agent and their Maintenance contractor (who was constantly in and out sorting things).

Any guidance or help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.