Hold on funds after a item has been received fully described

Leach116
Contributor
Contributor

I have a negative balance after a buyer has had his item for over a week and it was described to the max. I do not not except returns but would have tried to the best of my ability to resolve any issue if I had Benn contacted. I am new to selling but have over 60 items active for sale on eBay and strive to be a great seller so I make it a point to describe items fully with any issues and take the maximum amount of pictures. I message all buyers after an order telling them thank you and then again after shipment is received asking them I'd they have any questions. This buyer was contacted and sent extra items just because I'm new and want to have good feedback. PayPal released my funds after he had the item for days so I would have never thought this could happen. We started selling after the sudden death of my father and we felt fully safe doing so. I understand that buyers are protected but at what point is a seller protected from their account being on hold when they have contacted their buyer, there have been no questions or problems and they sell as is. As I said before I will work with people to the best of my ability if they answer me with any questions or concerns. This case isn't even in the resolution center of my account and I'm confused on what to do. I have lost sleep over this. Please help me resolve this. I am reaching out for any information or experiences you all can share. I have contacted PayPal by email waiting for a response. Please any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Fallfromgrace
New Community Member

Hi

ive just got one this morning,instead of going through eBay she's put item not received even though I either refunded her on it or she got a replacement, she's got a block on her PayPal as she's not paid.

the only way you could get a 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.