Hold my account and notify me that they permanently limit my account

Wenndel
Contributor
Contributor
Good day first time i made transaction with paypal and they immediately hold my payment and at the same time notify me that they permanently limited my account i just sell digital money litecoin its like bitcoin to a online exchange website they received my litecoin and they paid me back in paypal. Paypal received the money and hold it plus made my account permanently limited how can this happen and how can i solved it please. Thank you
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wenndel 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wenndel
Contributor
Contributor
Yup I've tried all available means that i know and i email them for so many times but still they insist that my account will still be permanently limited, they wont even disclose to the concrete reason for permanently limiting my account and its not fair a customer my hold money just sitting there in and my account frozen for no concrete reason. Hoping somebody here can help. Thank you very much
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.