Ho can I resolve account limitation?

pcmaniac
Contributor
Contributor

I have very old PayPal account (about 15 years) with hundreds of transactions (only spending).

Several days ago I helped one of my friend to setup her own PayPal account and we together made preorder for several phones. Sum of this preorder not large and I have almost exactly sum spended in one transaction this year without any problems.

After preorder been accepted by seller, PayPal limits both accounts and asks for some documents to verify identity of both of us.

We uploaded all requested documents, but accounts still limited more then week.

For new account (of my friend) identity verified quickly, but account several days still became limited because of "suspicious activity". Every time at login form site asks for code from SMS end forced to change password. Today already account fully functional.

For my very old account all uploaded documents still not validated. I got an email with request for additional documents, sent it in reply with no result and no reply. Next day I sent email with question and got an automatic response that this email account rejects all incoming emails. Didn't got same reply for the first email, and yes, I checked the Spam folder. After that I wrote two private messages to support asking how can I provide additional requested documents. And yes - without any replies. On Form at resolution center all documents still marked as "Submitted for review" and this form doesn't contain any additional fields to upload requested additional documents.

I more then week can't use my PayPal account and I can miss preorder because of that.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @pcmaniac,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. If you are unable to see the steps in your Resolution Center, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

pcmaniac
Contributor
Contributor

They already called me after several messages, sended new form with upload capability and next day after uploading of documents, restored access.

But I lost my preorder and I lost more then week in conversations with PayPal support. And if I make preorder today, I will lose more then month of shipping. Not to mention the fact that I had the opportunity to pick up the goods on the delivery dates of the canceled order, but on new dates this is no longer possible.

Thank you PayPal for "easy shopping".

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.