Highlifetec.com

looloogreenhalg
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two different orders for heated vest on November 12 I have not received any information on tracking numbers or order confirmed.   I am really afraid that I have been hacked. 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

Glenda60
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered $301 of Steel Tongue Drums from Highlifetec.com. That was on 12 Nov. 2019 it is now 11 Dec. 2019 and still no delivery. I think there are enough complaints for this group to be investigated.
Login to Me Too

DlShonts
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 2 heated vests on November13,2109. Got an email from Miomiomore. Who I purchased them from on Facebook. Charges were from HighlifeTech. LTD. To credit card attached to my paypal. Got email on December 2,2109 they gave tracking number and order number.  But cant use tracking number says it don't exist.  Tried calling number they gave me[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]nbsp; it is not a working number.  These were to be Christmas gifts. Guess I got to call credit card company.

Login to Me Too

MikeC8
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a massage gun. Took ages (5 weeks) to be despatched into HK and then the delivery company didnt deliver. They phoned me once when I was on a plane and then gave up. Must have emailed them 20 times
Login to Me Too

amberthegr8
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a "wireless automatic sensor car charger"  and i paid extra to get it with in 7-12 days. I have not got it and i never received tracking. 

Login to Me Too

amberthegr8
Contributor
Contributor

I didnt get the car charger from highlifetec so I filed a dispute with my credit card company. since pay pal wants you to wait around and see what happens instead of giving you your money back. Last year i ordered a sweater from china apparently. When i got it it was NOTHING like the sweater i ordered. Paypal said to get a refund i had to pay to return it to the seller. That was going to cost me over $20 ...Thanks paypal for letting me down. You cant trust paypal like i thought you could,

Login to Me Too

Pinklady2011

I ordered 2 vests on Nov. 21 ... there were supposed to arrive for Christmas.  I rarely got a response from the company and they gave me a tracking number that didn't work.  I paid $74 US funds.  The arrived Feb. 7, 2020.  They don't work.  They will issue a refund if I return the items.  It will cost me $64 to ship them back to the company and will take 2-3 months to arrive.  I have a dispute open and Paypal won't escalate to a claim as the seller has offered a solution.  What about the customer? This is not an acceptable solution.  Paypal stated they will reimburse me $30; I will still be out of pocket in expense.  I may never receive the refund anyway.  Really disappointed in this company and in Paypal. 

This company should not be allowed to utilize Paypal transactions.

Login to Me Too

PCreemers
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered a drone from them €59,99 never recieved anything!

What I don't understand is that there is such a long list of customers that were cheated!
I don't understand if Paypal sees all these cases, 1) they don't pay out the cheated customers and 2) they don't block this company??!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.