Highlife technology Ltd

janglynn
Contributor
Contributor

hi i have not received a heated jacket ordered back on the 7th November.through paypal.....how do i chase this up or cancel

Login to Me Too
27 REPLIES 27

DugganSC
Contributor
Contributor

After I complained several times, the package arrived almost two months later with one of the items missing (ironically, the heated vest). The insist they can't refund me for the missing item and that I have to ship everything back at my own cost to get my money back. They're definitely not on the up and up.

Login to Me Too

chickm1
Contributor
Contributor
They did almost the same to me. The ad was for a heated vest, and shows heater elements in it. These type vests run off of a lithium battery pack. When it finally arrived, it was a standard insulated vest. No heaters, no battery pack. Now PayPal says O can get a refund if I ship it back to China AT MY COST! BS! The seller is a fraud and knows no one is going to pay the high cost of shipping back to them. Scam artist.
Login to Me Too

DugganSC
Contributor
Contributor

Ah, I order four items: the jacket, the vest, the gloves, and the pants, because my wife is always cold. All but the vest arrived and are functional (although they require you to purchase your own battery packs, and AA batteries for the gloves). It was just that the vest was missing. After I explained the situation to Discover, they refunded my money, and PayPal dropped my resolution case. There may yet be consequences for that...

Login to Me Too

DugganSC
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate that PayPal is following the letter of the law on this, but with so many cases of this company trying to intimidate people into dropping their cases, and proof that said company does not disclose their country from which they are shipping (which would otherwise be a red flag for this sort of behavior), I feel like PayPal is damaging their own credibility by letting this company get away with this. After seeing so many cases of small businesses getting their assets frozen the moment a complaint comes in, I don't understand why PayPal position seems to be to shrug and say their hands are tied.

Login to Me Too

Michod28
Contributor
Contributor
I totally agree
Login to Me Too

horning001
Contributor
Contributor
Try to reply with anything negative to paypal and it won't go through
Login to Me Too

badancer
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered heated vest 11/15..tracking said it went to air transport on 12/24....hasn't moved since....thinking I got ripped off

Login to Me Too

horning001
Contributor
Contributor
They did the same thing to me. They printed a shipping label on the 8th....after saying it shipped on the third...then never took it to FedEx until the 22nd. My five vests arrived with no battery packs. When I contacted them they auto replied that they were too busy to respond. Paypal is no help.
Login to Me Too

OVaughn
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered nov 9 and dec 9 they sent a message that they had shipped. I checked tracking number and they had only printed label. After 3 emails to thrr we m with a generated response that it was in the way, I filed a dispute that I had not received items. They responded to PayPal that it had been mailed. However, I had not received. I escalated my dispute. As soon as I did that, I got the vests. These were Christmas gifts and got them after Christmas. Even tho they sent the sizes I ordered, the sizes are way too small. PayPal closed my case even tho when I escalated, I requested my money because I had not received them,
Login to Me Too

horning001
Contributor
Contributor
I think we should all boycott paypal until they stop protecting these scammers. I will no longer use paypal and plan on recording some videos and sharing on Facebook, Instagram etc.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.